Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Waz up for today

How can one define the zeal of people to move forward and be successful? to me its just a rat race. And of course I am a part of that rat race and will not stop until I reach the goal. How many times have we seen people trying to make others look bad just to make themselves look good? if you didn't see anything like that till now then boy! I must say you have had a really clean work environment. Time and time again I have seen people do that, partly we can't blame them as thats needed to survive in the world of fittest. Personally I don't want to loose my ethics or the way I conduct myself just to emerge out as the flawless one. Rat race!!!! Success!!!! leadership!!!! Zeal to be at the top... will make people do things which are not professional or acceptable. But you know what that's life for you or may be the "real world" for you...

No comments: