Monday, November 13, 2006

Life come at you very fast

I always wonder if there is any way that one can have a control over their emotions and frustrations. In todays world you see frustation every where, work, family, spouse, traffic, grocery stores list is never ending. I have tried many a way to have my emotions under my control but in vain. I see people everyday who are so calm and composed always with a smile on thier faces, they look so content and calm. Calm.. thats the thing.. being calm ... is that too much to ask for in every day life??I tried dabbling with spirituality tried if that is of any help, alas! a person like me who cannot be at one place at a time will not have any success with that. I am still on my quest to find things outside or may be within myself that will help me win over my emotions or lets just say "myself"

No comments: