Friday, January 28, 2011

Are we there yet!!

Something that most of us have always said as kids when parents used to take us on so called trips. I guess it was so easy to say that at that time as you always had your parents to blame.. when the situations turns around all you are left with is frustration.

Changing jobs is not an easy thing to do especially when you are moving away from a comfort zone of four years and the luxury of 10 miles away from work. I am now driving to a no mans land fighting my way through a sea of cars everyday and day after. I guess this is what is called experience when you learn to handle people of different temperaments and emotions. Or may be it is some kind of consolation that we give our selves each time we feel like pulling the walls down. Either way I am confused right now may be the long and horrible drive is killing me or I miss the comfort of being with my old friends.

I want to be successful but I also love my family and it tears my heart apart when I leave the house without seeing my daughter or when I wake her up just so that I can wave bye to her. Hopefully one day she might appreciate the emotions I feel everyday. I am optimistic about my new job I know I will be given opportunities that I deserve and want. Human beings are innovative and very creative when a situation comes up and they need to act for the situation. I look forward to write that has been my experience in my next blog.

2 comments:

Donald Lawson said...

Hello, I also went to UCF and relocated for work. I found you on LinkedIn, we are connected through Sidhartha Ghosh. I now work for an insurance company and we are now looking to integrate with JP Morgan to send our mailings electronically to get rid of all the snail mail we are currently sending them. Could you please point me in the right direction? My email is donlawson@tchcusa.com, thanks! -Donald Lawson, Senior Software Engineer, 21st Century Holding Company

///////////// said...

hey
congrats on the arrival of second baby.why are you not updating