Monday, December 3, 2007

Married Bachelorette

How does it feel when you suddenly find yourself drowsed with immense amount of spare time ready to squander. Feels like I went back about two years in time. I am sorry baby I do miss you but I am enjoying the company of this secret slacker inside me. My daily chores haven't changed, my office work still remains the same, still I could afford the luxury of settling down on the video chair and enjoying a movie for a straight 3 hours and to quote "watching TV" .. something that I never look forward to. My flower beds are in the best shape, my work outs have lengthened, well, simply I feel great...

I wake up my usual time still find myself at work 30 mins prior to the usual time... from where is all the free time pouring in, honestly I am baffled. Does marriage really steals time away from you, does being in commitment that time expensive? I call my friends more often than in the past few months, chat with friends all through day, its great I feel it. In other words feels awesome to be single again.

1 comment:

santhi vara said...

hope your object of creating this blog is yet to met, when we have two faces we always forget which is real. we never want to be an open book to people who want see our success and who are emotional about us, always want to act like happy by hiding the facts under cover of plastic smiles.
its painful to remember good times rather bad times, because we always wants to reciprocation of our love from others...
if we could learn to love with out expecting anything then we will be successful in finding out the secret of smile with self content.
hope i have crossed my limits, but want to share this see a self content smile on your face...