Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor day, insect bites and a short story

We came back from our camping trip to the Fort Myers area, probably for the last time this year.

Camping in Florida this time of the was really a bad experience, but for my friends and hubby. I still have my Las Vegas blog pending but will go ahead and start this one, as I am still all sore from the insect bites in the camp ground.. eeew it itches and all red boo hoo.Anyway , while stacking our car with all the camping supplies I got a call from Hari asking me to wait in the store until he gets there, I ofcourse said yes and while hanging up I said to myself, I can wait all my life just for you to come. There it occured to me let me start a short story around the same angle. This is sure an old concept with many movies like 'Kuda Gawah" , "English Patient" etc.

While on the trip we decided the names of my characters, I am quite excited as this will boost my ego of having good command over the language and put my free time to some good use.

No comments: